As of May 21, 2020 all 3 Rise Nation Colorado locations (Cherry Creek, Highlands, DTC) are now open with limited capacity. PLEASE NOTE – Classes are limited to 4 people and clients MUST use their memberships/class packages to pre-register. We will not accept walk-ins until further notice. These semi-private classes will offer clients a chance to work on proper form and receive detailed instruction from their coach. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled class.
With a very limited capacity in classes, please understand that we will be strictly enforcing our late cancel/no show policies. Reservations must be cancelled within 8-hours of scheduled class time to avoid charges. Booking is available now and clients can sign up for classes up to 10 days in advance.
If you would like to schedule a private group climb, please contact us for more information!
Please email email@example.com with questions.
The Rise Nation Colorado COVID-19 Precautionary Measures:
– Class sizes will be reduced and controlled to ensure we are honoring all Social Distancing guidelines
– Versaclimbers have been measured and spaced to ensure we are honoring all Social Distancing regulations
– All studios will be professionally cleaned prior to re-opening
– We will be implementing a commercial-grade, FDA & EPA certified antimicrobial solution throughout the
studio for further protection (Goldshield Products)
– We will be performing enhanced cleaning procedures between each class, including commercial-grade steaming
of each machine
– At the entrance of each studio, we will have Clean-Pro Duratrack sticky mats to sanitize the bottoms of
shoes to reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses within the studio
– Our staff members will be wearing masks and gloves to increase your safety
– Masks and gloves will also be available for all members and guests who choose to wear them
– We will be checking the temperature of each person entering the studio with a touchless, infrared
thermometer. If your body temperature is over 99.9 degrees, you will not be able to climb
– We will be providing gym towels at check-in, however if you are uncomfortable using our laundered towel service, please remember to bring a towel from home to suit your comfort level
– Please note that the HVAC system within our studios delivers high velocity airflow that efficiently cycles
through industrial-grade air filters. This will keep the air within our studios continuously circulated and
filtered at a rate 10x more efficient than a standard residential system
Changes you can expect to see in-studio:
– Due to reduced class sizes, we will be strictly enforcing our late cancel and no-show policies. To avoid any charges, please remember to cancel your reservation 8-hours prior to the scheduled class.
– In an attempt to limit exposure to our clients and staff, no front desk staff will be present. Your instructor will handle the check-in process and ensure clients feel comfortable before class begins. To ensure everyone’s safety, no one will be permitted to enter the studio once class begins.
– We will NOT be accepting walk-ins. Clients must pre-register for class using the Rise Nation Colorado app/website or though MINDBODY.
– Our Saunas/Showers will be unavailable until further notice.
– Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the studio.
In addition to these added precautionary measures, we are confident that Rise Nation offers a very safe “Out-of-Home” Fitness Experience for all members and guests:
– You will be utilizing ONE machine within ONE controlled space throughout the workout
– You have limited touch points, meaning you are not sharing multiple pieces of equipment with multiple
people during your workout
– Spacing of each machine is controlled
– Class size and number of participants is controlled
– You can be confident that everything is professionally cleaned (including steam treatment) between every
Together we RISE
Please note that government regulations are constantly changing and we will be doing everything possible to keep you up to date with any new information regarding our ability to operate. We want to thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we navigate these times together. If you have any other questions or need clarification on our policies, please do not hesitate reach out at any time – firstname.lastname@example.org